Alchemy Jormungand Pendant P774
A child of the Norse god Loki, Jormungandr, the 'Midgard' or World Serpent is the greatest ouroboros. Encircling the ocean which surrounds the world; should the 'huge monster' release his own tail, the world will be at an end. The serpent's body is engraved with runes upon the front reading "Jormungandr Miogarosormr", which translates to 'Jormundgard the World Serpent'.
In Norse mythology, Jormungandr also known as the Midgard Serpent or World Serpent, is a sea serpent, the middle child of the giantess Angrbooa and Loki. According to the Prose Edda, Odin took Loki's three children by Angrbooa-the wolf Fenrir, Hel, and Jormungandr-and tossed Jormungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that it was able to surround the earth and grasp its own tail and therefore received the name World Serpent
An antiqued pewter pendant, Viking-style serpent-dragon biting it's own tail, making the form of a ring, and engraved on the front in runic and on the reverse with the serpent's names.
On a black cord which is adjustable by a black pewter slide fastener, up to 26" (70 cm) overall length.
Price includes postage
Alchemy Jormungand Pendant
At Head Case Curios Ltd we really hope you will be happy with your purchase, however, we realise that occasionally this isn’t always the case.
If there is an issue with a product on your delivery, then please contact our office via email to: Anthony J Duke (Subject - Returns) - firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
All damages must be reported within 3 days of receipt and we would appreciate if you could photograph any damage or quality issues with a digital camera and email relevant photographs & a detailed description of any fault. This will help us see the issue and allow us to offer advice if needed and identify any product issues.
To apply for a refund please contact us, as all refunds must be agreed in writing.
When posting your return’s back to us make sure you ask for a 'proof of postage receipt' at the post office counter. This way you can track your return if it gets lost and you have proof of posting the item.
We are NOT liable for any loss of returned items, nor can we issue refunds if you can not prove that you have posted the item back to us.
Returning items without enclosed returns documents will be delayed in processing and will slow down the service we offer to you.
Please note: All goods must be returned to us in a sound re-sellable condition, if you are unsure please read the points below
- All items must be unused.
- Clothing & Hats must be clean and unwashed, with all original tags attached.
- Once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Hats must not be worn, once hats have been worn they cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are clearly faulty.
- All hats should be returned in their original packing, i.e: original box, with any extra details/decoration if originally supplied.
- All products must be and in like-new condition.
- All pocket watch returns are dealt with by the manufacturer and are subject to the manufacturer’s discretion and may result in a delay based on country of origin.
- All playing cards must be unopened with plastic cellophane wrap still attached
All refunds will cover the ticket costs of the goods you returned to us, postage from us to you, wherever you are in the world will not be refunded
When making a purchase from Head Case Curios Ltd you are agreeing to our Terms set out below.