This quirky piece is from the alternative artwork of James Ryman and exclusively available through Nemesis Now. Standing on a checkered plinth, one leg in front of the other as if slowly walking towards you with slow, measured steps, this beautiful young harlequin wears a red and black gothic jester’s outfit, each side in a different design. Her red and black diagonal checked miniskirt is held up with a black leather spiked belt with a skull belt buckle, and her red and black hair is held up in pigtails. Her makeup is porcelain white, with the exception of the red around her eyes and her black lipstick. In her hands she hold a red and white staff, topped with a small skull wearing a jester’s hat. Cast in the finest resin before being expertly hand-painted, this piece would make the perfect addition to any alternative collection!
- From Gothic and alternative artist James Ryman.
- From his Dark Jester artwork
- Cast in the finest resin.
- Painstakingly hand-painted.
- Size 20.5cm
- Price includes postage
REFUNDS & RETURNS
At Head Case Curios Ltd we really hope you will be happy with your purchase, however, we realise that occasionally this isn’t always the case.
If there is an issue with a product on your delivery, then please contact our office via email to: Anthony J Duke (Subject - Returns) - email@example.com in the first instance.
All damages must be reported within 3 days of receipt and we would appreciate if you could photograph any damage or quality issues with a digital camera and email relevant photographs & a detailed description of any fault. This will help us see the issue and allow us to offer advice if needed and identify any product issues.
To apply for a refund please contact us, as all refunds must be agreed in writing.
When posting your return’s back to us make sure you ask for a 'proof of postage receipt' at the post office counter. This way you can track your return if it gets lost and you have proof of posting the item.
We are NOT liable for any loss of returned items, nor can we issue refunds if you can not prove that you have posted the item back to us.
Returning items without enclosed returns documents will be delayed in processing and will slow down the service we offer to you.
Please note: All goods must be returned to us in a sound re-sellable condition, if you are unsure please read the points below
- All items must be unused.
- Clothing & Hats must be clean and unwashed, with all original tags attached.
- Once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Hats must not be worn, once hats have been worn they cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are clearly faulty.
- All hats should be returned in their original packing, i.e: original box, with any extra details/decoration if originally supplied.
- All products must be and in like-new condition.
- All pocket watch returns are dealt with by the manufacturer and are subject to the manufacturer’s discretion and may result in a delay based on country of origin.
- All playing cards must be unopened with plastic cellophane wrap still attached
All refunds will cover the ticket costs of the goods you returned to us, postage from us to you, wherever you are in the world will not be refunded
When making a purchase from Head Case Curios Ltd you are agreeing to our Terms set out below.