A beautiful hand made Topper Hat, made from luxurious wool felt.
Perfect for special occasions, weddings, funerals, or everyday use.
It's a show stopping hat, that will always stand out from the crowd. It has satin lining, wrapped with a ribbon band side bow. It offers superior comfort, for a timeless style.
Topper Top Hat
At Head Case Curios Ltd we really hope you will be happy with your purchase, however, we realise that occasionally this isn’t always the case.
If there is an issue with a product on your delivery, then please contact our office via email to: Anthony J Duke (Subject - Returns) - email@example.com in the first instance.
All damages must be reported within 3 days of receipt and we would appreciate if you could photograph any damage or quality issues with a digital camera and email relevant photographs & a detailed description of any fault. This will help us see the issue and allow us to offer advice if needed and identify any product issues.
To apply for a refund please contact us, as all refunds must be agreed in writing.
When posting your return’s back to us make sure you ask for a 'proof of postage receipt' at the post office counter. This way you can track your return if it gets lost and you have proof of posting the item.
We are NOT liable for any loss of returned items, nor can we issue refunds if you can not prove that you have posted the item back to us.
Returning items without enclosed returns documents will be delayed in processing and will slow down the service we offer to you.
Please note: All goods must be returned to us in a sound re-sellable condition, if you are unsure please read the points below
- All items must be unused.
- Clothing & Hats must be clean and unwashed, with all original tags attached.
- Once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Hats must not be worn, once hats have been worn they cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are clearly faulty.
- All hats should be returned in their original packing, i.e: original box, with any extra details/decoration if originally supplied.
- All products must be and in like-new condition.
- All pocket watch returns are dealt with by the manufacturer and are subject to the manufacturer’s discretion and may result in a delay based on country of origin.
- All playing cards must be unopened with plastic cellophane wrap still attached
All refunds will cover the ticket costs of the goods you returned to us, postage from us to you, wherever you are in the world will not be refunded
When making a purchase from Head Case Curios Ltd you are agreeing to our Terms set out below.
Free postage to all UK mainland locations.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability, dispatch times, opening hours of business may also vary due to problems out of our hands such as postal delays, force majeure or weather.
We aim to dispatch within 3 working days.
You will receive an alert email which will contain all the relevant tracking information
We operate a '3 attempts' delivery policy. If you are not in on the 3rd delivery attempt the package will be sent back to us where we will contact you to discuss re-delivery.
Once a delivery has been signed for by anyone within the specified delivery address as laid out by the purchaser Head Case Curios LTD's agreement has been fulfilled and as such the company accepts no responsibility for loss and or damage within the purchasers specified address.